Skip to main content

Rebecca: A Girl & Her Dog

This sweet girl decided to bring her dog Ashley along to our session.  Ashley is a sweetheart, and she loves her momma!  When Rebecca and I were shooting away from Ashley, she whined and whined wanting Rebecca to come back.  It was pretty cute!  Rebecca is a creative young lady.  She has crocheted pieces for me, and all she needs is a picture!  Look her up on Facebook at Tig Isi Missy.  She can do anything, so if you have something specific in mind, just ask!  Support a teenager trying to run her own business.  How amazing is that?!

Coincidentally, Rebecca is friends with Tashina and Heaven.  Take a look at their sessions if you haven't already!  This group of young ladies can't hide in the hallway because they are too busy laughing.  It's funny, really, but it's also a reminder of how great friendship really is.  I hope these girls and the rest of their buddies continue to brighten my day when I see them in the hallway this year.

Here's Rebecca!













Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ice Pops, Splash Pads, and Creeks

I've not posted in a few days, but that doesn't mean I haven't been shooting.  I'm trying to make a habit of photographing some moment every day, no matter how seemingly insignificant.  Sometimes I don't get much, but sometimes I do.   Izzy has a neighbor friend that she plays with often, and it seems like every time they play, they eat.  This particular day brought them ice pops and confetti cake.  These two love to play together and the boy has never met a stranger.  He cracks me up with his "Hey!" whenever we see him.  He makes himself at home well, too.  Such a fun kid.   Next, we had another play date with Lexie!  At another splash pad!  We have a few more to visit before we can say we've conquered them all in our area.  This one was at Steele Creek Park in Bristol.  While I like Bristol, and I like Steele Creek Park, I prefer Rotary Park in Johnson City.  Plus, there is a drainage problem here, so o

Splash Pad!

Play date number 2 is in the books!  Two play dates within one week!  Ashley, we're killing it!  :)   We met up at Rotary Park in Johnson City to have fun at the new splash pad.  When we drove up, I was a little worried about the crowd because the parking lot was -FULL- but it wasn't that bad.  We just plopped our bags and towels down in the pretty astroturf and got to playing.  It was a beautiful, hot day, so the water was a great idea.  Except I had to remind myself that I had a camera in my hands!  I found myself fascinated with the motion of the water, so I tried to get in as close as I could to capture the movement.  I was also happy to see how blissfully happy the girls were while playing.  Izzy completely let loose as soon as we arrived.  I love that this girl can have so much fun no matter what we do.  Cousin Hazen joined us, but I don't know that she had as much fun as Izzy and Lexie.  She did, however, introduce the girls to different types of fidget spinners

Muddy Puddles

Izzy loves Peppa Pig, and if you've seen the show, you know about muddy puddles.  Today was our day to play like Peppa, George, and all her friends.  Thanks to my good friend Jessie, I had a little nudge of inspiration with a pin from Pinterest, and I figured we might as well have a little fun in the rain today instead of staying cooped up inside.  I was going to hold off on posting these, but I just can't wait.    I love my girl, her smile, her personality, her fearlessness, her strong will, and her playfulness.  I hope she always stays the same! This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License .